Market Data Forms
Except as noted below, all Cboe market data agreements and forms are administered by Cboe. For any questions about these forms, please email the Cboe Market Data Services Department or call 212.378.8821. Once completed, please submit all documentation via email to Cboe Market Data Services for review.
Please complete the following forms to sign up for Bats market data feeds. If you are distributing Bats market data to external users, the Subscriber Agreement (below) or equivalent must also be completed. If you are distributing Bats market data to affiliates, the List of Affiliates Form (below) must also be completed.
- Bats Data Agreement
- Exchange Data Request Form and System Description
- List of Affiliates Form (Required for firms that distribute data to affiliates)
- Service Facilitator List (Required for firms that use a service facilitator to disseminate Bats market data)
- ECDD Trial Addendum (Required for firms desiring to offer Bats market data on a trial basis)
To add or cancel a data feed, please use the Exchange Data Request Form and System Description (above) to make your request.
End-User Subscriber Agreements – External Distributors Only
Firms that distribute real-time Bats market data via controlled display devices must administer a Bats Subscriber Agreement or equivalent with each end-user subscriber firm or individual. This agreement is to be provided directly to the end-user by the market data distributor, not by Bats. Firms have four options for administering the Bats Subscriber Agreement or equivalent:
- Vendor Indemnification
- Stand Alone/Hard Copy
- Incorporation by Reference
- Online Click-Through Agreement
Please refer to the Bats U.S. Market Data Policies for more information on how to administer the Bats Subscriber Agreement or equivalent.